Tuesday, April 2, 2013

HI! (Week 29)

Ok ya'll,
 this is going to be super super short, so I'm sorry, but that's the way it goes today. I wrote some other emails and then had to do some stuff for President. It has been a very rough week. Sis Gubler is super homesick and it is really hard. She has so many times where she just shuts down and won't talk at all and doesn't contribute at all. It has been hard cause it seems like I'm the only one that talks in comp study and ah it's been rough. But I'm trying. We've had lots of calls with President and I had to write him some stuff today. Let's hope it gets better. Please pray for her and me! We need all the prayers we can get! yes, I got the easter package! Thank you so much! It was wonderful! At easter, I think I gained like 10 pounds! We had meatloaf, potatoes, green beans, rolls, frog eye salad, desseret, and snacks. It was good! Other than that nothing new here. Lots of dropped investigators, tracting in the snow, and hard days. but it's all good. I am praying so much more and love reading the book of mormon. I am learning so so much! Well that 's all I have time for today. I'm sorry this is so short! Next week I will write a long one. I love you all! Please pray for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment