Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hi! (Week 11)

HI!
Ok, so these past few days have just been insane and I don't really have much time to write, but I'll tell you what I can. First, Congrats Isaac!!! That's so exciting and great!(brother-in-law interviewed on TV) Kellie- sorry about your head, but you looked great in the picture with mom and dad!(Sister took a tumble on Thanksgiving Day) Sorry about Shelby, that sucks! (Cousin diagnosed with mono) My stomach has usually been fine. There are days when it hurts but then it will be ok. No more peppermint. (Has been fighting an infection since before she left on mission) Yes, a gps would be great if you can find a cheap one. We are using a garmin nutri or something like that and it's good. But whatever you want. They doubled elders into Covington so there are 4 elders in there which is not the best because there are people there that need sisters, but whatever. Sister little has about 6 months left.  Thanks for the jasmine update! (former roommate - also on a mission) Do you have her address I can have?! Also, did you know there's a Village at Harvest Pointe or Park? It looks like grandma's continuing care center but maybe not as big. Also, do you know a Jim and Beverly Call? Their daughter is in my ward and they live in mapleton.
 
I was sick this entire week with a stuffy nose, sore throat, and headache. It was awesome. Thanksgiving was good. Different but fun. Um, mainly though, a member was in the hospital these past few days and had to have immediate surgery. They took a lot of cysts and polyps out and had to go through her belly button and all this stuff. It has been crazy and she is in a lot of pain. We have been taking care of her, but today sister little had something wrong with her back. She like couldn't even move and it was really scary. So I don't know. It's been rough with her but whatever. I'll get through it. We move in saturday as well. I wish I could tell you about an amazing lesson we had with a member family, but I don't have time to.  :(   I definitely got answers that I needed though and the spirit was so strong. I am learning so much! I love it! Oh, an old man got mad at me cause I wore my Virginia Tech sweatshirt here. haha I was trying so hard not to laugh! It was awesome. Anyways, that's all the time I have. I love you guys so much and I'm sorry this is so short!! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment