Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Email from West Virginia Charleston Mission member

This is an email I found in my inbox one evening.  What a sweet gift!

Dear Sister Higgins,
 
My name is Kathleen Chaney, I live in Bridgeport WV and I'm a member of the Clarksburg Ward. I wanted to let you know how much I love your sweet daughter! She is an inspiring missionary with the most positive attitude and desire to always serve the Lord. She has been a blessing for me in many ways. I've had the opportunity to go out with her on splits. What a joy!  She radiates Christ's love and always invites the Spirit.
 
Sister Higgins has made a huge difference in the lives of so many people here and her companions really look up to her.
 
I've taken a few photos and wanted to make sure you receive them. The photo with the young man is my youngest son, taken shortly before he left for the Mexico City MTC to learn Spanish before going to L.A.  My front door was "sticky note bombed" for my birthday when I was out of town! Imagine my delight upon returning home to find it:)  And my driveway received the most beautiful artwork ever!!
 
All My Best,
Sister Kathleen Chaney






No comments:

Post a Comment